Call Me Maybe Squat Challenge

After Easter weekend I’m sure many of you over indulged and are not feeling the best this week. So what better time to kick start your health and fitness regime in time for summer. If you read my last Fitness Friday post you will know that there are less than 10 weeks until June, so I am currently following (loosely) the Drop 10 Fitness challenge and it’s really helping with my diet and improving my tone and definition, so I would definitely recommend it.

Squat Booty Challenge Before After

This weeks Wednesday’s Workout that I want you to try is a little less intense than the Ab ripper X, a little bit silly and lots of fun. I can’t help but giggle when I first start this one, but the smile soon fades after I feel the burn! There has been a lot of emphasis on squats recently as everyone is after that perfect booty. This workout is perfect if you want to work your bum hard and achieve the perfect booty, but also good for raising your heart beat and burning some calories!

The workout below is a squat and plié challenge to Carly Rae Jepson’s Call Me Maybe. You will tone your bum, burn calories and can have a little sing along at the same time! It starts out manageable but as the squats continue you will feel the burn! The challenge is to finish the entire workout!

Let me know if you give it ago. The song is only 3.13 minute long so there is no excuse not to!

cantara-gym-bags-and-glad-rags_thumbDon’t forget to check out my  advertiser of the week Cantara from Gym Bags and Glad Rags. If you love my Fitness Friday’s you will enjoy her blog. A gorgeous girl who posts beauty, health and fitness.

1. This is awesome! So intense :L Thanks for sharing :)Much love,Jennifer xartstylelove.com

2. I just tried this…holy squats. Everything hurts! :)xxAlexandrageekchicfoodie.blogspot.com

3. This workout looks good..I will give it a try. Actually I do Blogilates Workouts everyday..and it burns soo much…I am aching everyday but it looks and feels so good to do it. My body was never that toned before 🙂

4. Just did this! Am short of time this morning so this was prefect! Lauren x

5. Such an amazing video!Emma xhttp://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

6. Jacquina Lee says:

This is amazing, going to have to wait until I'm home alone to try it though. No one needs to see me squatting to Call Me Maybe hahaha xo

7. Lea Dee says:

I love blogilates but oh my god, do some of her workouts kill!

8. Vicki Higham says:

Oh my life that woman is chirpy! I may give this ago when I'm stronger x

9. I'm going to try this, perky bum here I come!Kirsty xPrettybugblog.blogspot.com

10. Callie Rose says:

ohmy. My legs hurt so much! bootayyy here i come :)cllrs.blogspot.com

11. Shen says:

Good old squats! They are brilliant. I will have to have ago at the challenge. xx

12. Aah this challenge amazing, not going to give up haha:) x http://www.thebeautymist.com

13. Squats are no joke! It's great someone tries to make them fun 🙂

14. Yeaah go you! Glad you tried it, its definitely fun though 😀

15. Blogilates are great workouts I think, nice and short but still intense 😀 And it's obviously working for you 😀

16. Glad to of helped. Did you enjoy it? xx

17. It's lots of fun that for sure x

18. This made me giggle. I imagined you doing it in your office 😀 xx

19. No pain no gain they say! At least you know they are working 😀

20. She is chirpy, sometimes I turn her down lol xx

21. If you do it often enough you will definitely get a perky bum 😀

22. Love that you tried it… go you 😀

23. They are one of the best exercises to do, they work you hard! xx

24. Keep trying! I can't do it all the way through, think my legs would snap lol xx

25. Exactly, that's why I love this video x

26. Beeta says:

I had this bookmarked for ages and have finally got around to doing it just now – flipping ouch! But thank you , just what I needed!