French with a twist| NOTD

077070

Just a quick little post to show you my nails this past week. I used to always wear a French manicure day-to-day, but turned to colour a few months back, after becoming a bit bored, and receiving many pretty colours at Christmas. So this week I decided to bring it back, but thought it looked a little dull, and wanted to add something extra to it. I remembered I received some nail stickers in a 17 nail art kit at Christmas, and tried them out. I love the overall look, the nail varnish is just Rimmel London’s French manicure shades; that and the stickers lasted 4 days without chipping, so I was really impressed. This stickers themselves, were a little more difficult to remove, but I managed using nail varnish remover and a cotton pad, and just had to scratch at them. I think this is a great day-to-day look, as it is relatively simple, but still a little special.

1. sophiebeauty says:

Love this, really cute! xxhttp://ocbeauty.blogspot.com

2. Sian says:

I love this look, so simply and pretty! xx

Thanks darling, suppose they are rather sweet πŸ˜€

Thanks, I love the simplicity of it too πŸ˜€

5. Hey Sweety, great Photos & nice Blog. I like it really πŸ˜‰ Great Job! I follow you, i hope you follw me back (if you like ;))) big kisses from germany ;***

6. Kirsty says:

Fab nails, there really cool!thanks for visiting my blog, now following you, hope you'll come back and follow me too x

Thanks so much πŸ˜€ Means a lot, thanks for following x

Thanks darling. No problem, glad you like my blog πŸ˜€

9. Beth says:

Your nails look great! I think stickers are an easy way to make basic nail polish a bit different xx

10. Ally J says:

Your nails look awesome, wish I had a steady enough hand to do that.Great blog by the way, you now have a new follower :)Would love if you could check out mine sometime and follow back if it takes your fancy :)xxhttp://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

French tips are relatively easy, if you have difficulty use some tape to get a straight line πŸ˜€ Will check your blog out x