Lets get Fab Abs!

I present to you all another challenge! Yes it is the third day of the month, so we have technically missed 3 days. But we can all start together. This is a challenge I found on my dashboard on Tumblr, and I love it! I  especially love it because it rhymes… how cute!

So it is fairly self explanatory, just do what it tells you to do each day and I’m sure we will see some improvements. These exercises will only take 15 minutes each day so there is no excuse!

Set this as your desktop, or print it out and place it somewhere you will see it often so you are more likely to do it.

It doesn’t matter if you can’t do all of them, just do the most you can. I for one can not do more than 10 push-ups in a row, so its going to test me!

For an even larger challenge for your abs, how about trying the plank challenge also (the number is in seconds);

For those who want to follow the jumping jack challenge,  Click here for the plan for February.

Let me know what you think, and if you are going to join me on any of the challenges.

1. I'm most definitely up for this xx trying to lose weight so count me in xx

2. Ginge..x says:

deffo gonna be trying this! xx

Good! I think it's such a simple exercise routine but it will make a big difference! xx

Good. Glad I've inspired you 😀

5. Beth says:

I might have to join you with the abs challenge, the plank is a killer but it works so it's worth it! xx

Good! I'm wanting a bloody six pack after all the planks we'll be doing this week lol 😀 xx

7. Lucy says:

this schedule is very ambitious… lol.. I don't think I'd be able to build up my pushup stamina quite that quickly

All you have to do if your best. Like I said, think I'm going to struggle with the push-ups but I'm going to give it my best shot 😀

9. Vanessa. says:

I will join you in the first plan… I'll print it to make it easier every day!I am following your blog too, I love it… Hope you have a chance to take a look at mine too :)xoxo

10. Haylee says:

This is so happy and motivational, I don't always have time time to make it to the gym but I'll have to print this out and put it on my desk so I do it 🙂 xoHayleehttp://www.dolledupdaily.com

11. nice idea….but I'm loo lazy !come for a visit, and if you like sign as follower..I'll do back ciao ave

Thanks darling, glad you will be joining me 😀 I'm following you also x

Exactly, just a little bit of exercise, even 15 minutes will make a difference. Glad to here you will be joining us :Dx

Haha at least you are honest 😀 I am following, love the picture of Kate and Wills and their dog x

15. Yolandaas says:

This is great!! I just did a ab-post aswell.. I use the iphone app it's really good 🙂 x

16. Its real awesome post It was really helpful to me.Boot Camp NZ