Girls with muscles| Weight Training for Girls

Jodie Marsh goes demure in purple dress but can't resist showing tattoos
I don’t know about you but I am getting sick of the media having a go at Jodie Marsh for her “new look”. I don’t particularly like the girl, but then again I’ve never met her, she might be lovely. But I do admire what she has done. She has radically changed her lifestyle, diet and exercise to make herself the fittest she can be. Yes the world of bodybuilding can not be the healthiest thing you can do to your body, due to extreme dieting shortly before the show and dehydration to draw out your muscles. But it sure is a hell of a lot more healthier than sitting on the couch eating chocolate and crisps.
Taking some tips from Jodie Marsh? Katie Price took to her Twitter page today to share with fans a picture of herself after following a strict new regime with former Gladiators star Mark 'Rhino' Smith

Now because Katie Price has been photographed with a muscly man, the media are now scared she is going to end up looking like Jodie Marsh as well. I my honest opinion I agree when she is in competition and tensing then no its not a sexy look in my eyes, but when she is dressed up nicely in a dress, not tensing, she looks great, lovely and toned.
I hate that most girls are scared to do strength training because they are scared of getting muscles, but getting muscles will not mean you grow big, it means you become tight and toned. Girls should train more often, its a great rush to know you are just as strong as the next guy (literally). That you can lift a good weight, that you can do “man” pushups. Try it, you may surprise yourself.

Remember strong is sexy! Try adding some toning moves to your next workout! Don’t be scared of those dumbbells! Do you weight train often?

1. Emma says:

I love Katie Price's body, I remember watching her show and she looked so toned and gorgeous. She looks better without all that make up and fake hair too 🙂

2. Kelly says:

I honestly have never been a fan of woman that have those huge muscles and are super super tan. I get it's the look for their body builder image but too me its not sexy. I do agree with you that woman shouldn't be scared to work out bc they think there going to turn into a body builder. The bottom pictures are a lot more realistic and good looking. Kellyxo

@Emma Yeah Katie has a good body, she actually workouts out to achieve it, not just starvation like many models. Its just a shame she's got ridiculous big fake boobs lol. 😀 Thanks for the comment x

@Kelly Yeah when they are in competitions it is not a good look at all, just a bit scary really. What I'm saying is that its great than Jodie decided to become healthy, and when she's dressed up and not tensing she looks lovely and toned. The bottom two bodies are amazing, completely ideal! I just wish girls weren't scared to do strength training. Thank for the comment lovely xx

5. Eden Angel says:

wow I've seen Jodie looking super toned in that purple dress but I never imagined she was that muscular underneath!

6. Beauty Fiend says:

jodie marsh looks like a curly wurly! got to admire her for what shes done to her body thoughx

@Eden Angel my point exactly, she looks alright with her clothes on lol 😀 xx

@BeautyFiend Hahah that comment made me laugh so hard 😀 I agree, its great that she had the determination to make herself healthy x

9. Natalie says:

Hey! Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award. You can see what that actually means here: http://natsbeautybits.blogspot.com/xx